ONLINE VISA EXEMPTION APPLICATION
How to fill out the form:
- Question on VN address – “Not Available”
- Question VN Contact – “Not Available”
What Office will the Online forms go to?
- You can call the Perth Office should you wish to speak to a person about you application – 08 9221 1158
- NSW/ Queensland and South Australia still have the simpler form (which I find easier)
- Don’t be concerned that they will instantly start speaking vietnamese when you say you are enquiring about an exemption as they will assume you are a native speaking VN born person.
What Office should I send my docs to?
- Western Australia – http://vietnam-consulate.org.au/?page_id=5015
- WA Online Application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0J5xWGWr5QBkEHWCgKsrKHgQLK-TOSv1BXQ1YtcUVhWfyaQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
- NSW/ Queensland and South Australia Office – http://vietnamconsulate.com.au/
- NSW/ Queensland and South Australia Application Form – http://mienthithucvk.mofa.gov.vn/%C4%90%C4%83ngk%C3%BD/Khaitr%E1%BB%B1ctuy%E1%BA%BFn/tabid/104/VE4NCommand/registration/Default.aspx
How do I get a new visa for my new passport?
- Fill in the SIMPLE form
- Bring in:
- a photocopy of your expired passport main page
- a photocopy of the Visa Exemption from you expired passport
- you new passport
- identification papers – VN Passport, adoption papers, marriage cert (so your name change can be tracked through adoption and marriage)